6TL-24 Combinational Test Platform
The 6TL-24 is a base platform for combination tests (ICT + FCT) for low to medium quantities and high-mix productions.
A two-stage push-down mechanism with our cost-effective cassette technology, allows the performance of FCT and ICT testing, without having to change the test platform. In order to carry out the two-stage test, the exchangeable cassettes are occupied by contact pins of two different lengths. The second stage is achieved thanks to the pneumatic push-down device.
The 6TL24 uses the same removable cassettes as the 6TL-08 Bench Top Tester, allowing for more compatibility between systems.
- Platform operation: Offline
- Type: 19 "rack with wheels
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 566 x 1364x 1372mm
- Weight: 185 Kg
- Current requirements: 220V AC / 50Hz, <2KW
- UPS: 1000VA
- Test adapter: Mechanics included, two stages, 2,000N
- Test adapter type: Interchangeable cassette with an 8-slot ITA interface; Test area 250 x 300mm
- Capacity: 19" rack 24U (830mm depth)
- Platform Manager: MMI (Man Machine Interface H73000301) for performance, temperature and safety management
- Platform Controller: IPC
- Display: 17 "VGA monitor (optional: side TFT arm)
- Keyboard and mouse: Keyboard with EU layout and trackball in side holder
Order Number SISH71002400
Bare Rack with pushing mechanism two-level and 8-slot receiver.
Order Number SISH71002470
6TL offers a fully configured Combinational Test Platform, able to perform the most common electronics testing technologies (ICT, FCT, BS and ISP) out of the box.